Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mad-matics



Now this is about a cool young boy that is so brilliant he could actually understand why Einstein is actually a genius and not just take anyone's word for it. He finished high school and working on new astrophysics theory at the age of 12, enough said. More story here.

The problem is, he's family is nothing like Jimmy Neutron's. So where did this gift came from? Well, you can always accused his mother having an affair with some weird geek in a secret underground lab, but you can never rule out the fact an alien had actually turn to look like Jake's dad and starts banging the mother.

So Jake is part alien!

I can't help to think that, isn't being abnormally clever is also a form of disability. Just like blind people couldn't see, Jake can't be stupid! Now how pitiful is that? But no one seems to mind or pities him. Poor Jake.

Maybe this is a the start of human evolution? Mutation? Prof Xavier anyone? Hank McCoy (Beast)?

Problem is, why did some people just have it, while some people (like me) just doesn't have it in me? I remembered I worked quite hard for my foundation studies. I scored on physics, chemistry, biology but I got a D for my Advance Mathematics. If I got at least a B or something, I could've be a doctor or something. Which pisses me off because why the fuck would a doctor need to be good at maths? It's not that they have to formulate a maths formula to diagnose. They just need to remember the theories and facts. And I excelled in Bio.

Ok, enough time wasting. Thanks to maths, I'm now stuck to doing proposals and Gaant charts when I can actually be helping people and save lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment