Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Distractions

Being parents was never an easy task I would imagine. After somehow falling deeply in love with something that came out of your partner's womb and practically had you put off sex for months and practically robbing away all your free lifestyle, we tend to give them the best of everything that they need.

Or maybe after all those sacrifices, we feel that no one can do harm or injustice to them but us.

Either way, this is not how a child should be treated and every parents has the right to be angry. The school teacher, stapled a disciplinary note on a student's shirt and made him wear it back home for the mom to read, for talking in the class.

A disciplinary note stapled to the shirt

But on a totally unrelated topic, but on the same page of the kid's video, is about women finding the right bras. When I watch the video, there were only 2 things that ran through my mind.

One, is I'm glad that I'm not a woman. It's hard enough that people expect you to stay clean and tidy all the time, match your eyes colour and your nails but also finding the right bra is an issue. Well, at least that is what was reported by Yahoo! News.

Woah, look at the size of those! If you take the effort to view the video, the reporter was asking "Did you get a lot of customers asking for those sizes?" She said "Yes!". A lot of L Cup size!

Secondly (I bet you forget that I have a second point when you see those monster containers aren't you?), I thought about...

Wow, who got to bang those?

... those lucky bastards that got to bang the L size racks. Dayymmm.

I do get easily distracted, did I?

So now you know that there are such thing as an L size bra.


2 comments: