Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Hangover

It's been some time since I last watched The Hangover and regrettably late, I'm glad that I had watched it. It's so full of fun and cool I can't stop laughing throughout the movies. The characters are very very interesting in which each of them will eventually got into the wrong situation while they're wasted and it'll come back to haunt them the next day.

And tomorrow, one of them is getting married.

In the first one, the bridegroom went missing. They spent the whole time, tracking their activities and running into gangsters and sorts. It reminds me of my favourite "Dude Where's My Car".

In the second sequel, they'll be in Thailand. The dentist, which normally the ones that will be the most fucked up, is getting married. They took the bride's brother for a bachelor party, just to know that they loss him the next morning.

It's so freaking hilarious by just watching the trailer and really can't wait for the movie to be out in Bluray.



No comments:

Post a Comment